Legal entity or natural person
- An individual acting on my behalf
- Companies or firms and other legal bodies (associations of manufacturers, producers, etc.), including authorities established under public law, will be regarded as legal persons if, under the terms of the law governing them, they have the capacity in their own name to have rights and obligations of all kinds, to draw up contracts or perform other legal acts and to sue and be sued.
- An individual acting on behalf of my company
- Authorised employee
- A lawyer/legal practitioner action on behalf of an association/law firm
- A lawyer/legal practitioner not working for an association/law firm
I hereby apply for entry on the list of professional representatives before the EUIPO pursuant to Article 120(3) EUTMR.