Call for proposals GR/002/19
Support Intellectual Property Network for Prosecutors
The Call for proposals is made up of the following sections
- The Call notice (short version of the call for proposals) published in the Official Journal in all EU official languages
- The Call for proposals – Guidelines for applicants and the application package (published only in English)
- The e-Form link for electronic submission of applications
- The Questions & answers section
1. Call notice
Call notice GR/002/19 as published in the Official Journal of the European Union on 20/03/2019:
2. Call for proposals
Below you will find the full text of the call for proposals and the application package with instructions and templates on how to submit a proposal.
- Call for proposals GR-002-19 - Guidelines for applicants
- Application package:
- Model of grant agreements (for information for the applicants)
3. Electronic Application Forms – e-Forms:
|Call reference||Electronic application||Version||Released on|
The e-Form is available only in English. The applicant can start the process of creation of the e-Form using the following document: e-Form User Guide
We strongly advise applicants not to wait until the last moment for submitting their on-line application.
After the deadline for submission of applications ends, the online application system will be closed.
As an Applicant, please:
- read the call for proposals carefully before to start completing your application
- complete the relevant templates of the application package
- use the official e-Form. Please fill in the e-Form by referring to the User Guide and don’t forget to also upload the compulsory annexes.
- submit your application online before the specified deadline. You should receive a confirmation email.
- save and view your application to which you have applied on your local computer
If, after referring to the e-Form User Guide you still have a question and/or if you experience a technical problem when submitting your application, please contact directly the mailbox: email@example.com
4. Questions & answers
Replies to your questions will be published in this section. Therefore, we recommend you to check frequently whether any new information/document is posted.
Please note that
- the last date for requesting clarifications from the Office is 24/04/2019.
- the last date on which clarifications are issued by the Office is 26/04/2019.