Call for proposals GR/002/22
EUIPO Academic Research Programme
The Call for proposals is made up of the following sections
- The Call notice (short version of the call for proposals) published in the Official Journal in all EU official languages
- The Call for proposals – Guidelines for applicants and the application package (published only in English)
- The e-Form link for electronic submission of applications
- The Questions & answers section
1. Call notice
Call notice GR/002/22 as published in the Official Journal of the European Union on 19/04/2022:
2. Call for proposals
Below you will find the full text of the call for proposals and the application package with instructions and templates on how to submit a proposal.
- Call for proposals GR-002-22 - Guidelines for applicants
- Annex 1 - Application package containing
- Annex 1 A: Description of the project form
- Annex 1 B: Budget form
- Annex 1 C: Declaration on honour
- Annex 1 D: Legal entity & financial identification form
- Annex1 E: Letter of mandate
- Annex 2 - Draft Grant Agreement (for applicant’s information)
3. Electronic Application Forms – e-Forms:
|Call reference||Electronic application||Version||Released on|
The e-Form is available only in English. The applicant can start the process of creation of the e-Form using the following document: e-Form User Guide
We strongly advise applicants not to wait until the last moment for submitting their on-line application.
After the deadline for submission of applications ends, the online application system will be closed.
As an Applicant, please:
- read the call for proposals carefully before to start completing your application
- complete the relevant templates of the application package
- use the official e-Form. Please fill in the e-Form by referring to the User Guide and don’t forget to also upload the compulsory annexes.
- submit your application online before the specified deadline. You should receive a confirmation email.
- save and view your application to which you have applied on your local computer
If, after referring to the e-Form User Guide you still have a question and/or if you experience a technical problem when submitting your application, please contact directly the mailbox: email@example.com
4. Questions & answers
Replies to your questions will be published in this section. Therefore, we recommend you to check frequently whether any new information/document is posted.
Please note that
- the last date for requesting clarifications from the Office is 16/05/2022.
- the last date on which clarifications are issued by the Office is 17/05/2022.